Does coaching work?
Since 2016, Justine has been building an evidence base of the longer term impacts of coaching, by finding out the extent to which coachees are drawing on the learning from coaching 9-12 months on. This is via completion of a questionnaire some months after coaching. The process is voluntary and the data is anonymised.
The evidence shows that people who have worked with Justine in coaching are achieving sustained:
· increases in confidence and self belief
· improvements to their emotional management in relation to self and others
· formation of new habits in their thought processes and in interacting with others
Coachees report an improved ability to:
· view situations positively and objectively
· understand what might be going on for others
· better manage how they respond when they experience negativity
· communicate their views and needs more directly
The impact of this on coachees lives includes:
· reduced worry and overthinking about other people’s opinions and responses
· improved relationships with others