Coaching is a form of support that is led by you and initiated by changes you want to bring about in your life.
Justine's coaching is founded on the principle that change comes from within. By supporting you to increase your awareness and explore your choices, Justine can enable you to create a deeply enriching personal journey.
Coaching approaches can be combined to meet your needs and we can work via telephone, skype or face to face. Contact me for a complementary 30 min conversation to discuss your needs.
Feeling lost in a challenging transition?
New or changed work environment, new life situations, retiring, or wanting to change the balance in your life?
Coaching to rebuild your confidence, self belief and create a plan to support your transition can include:
· Re discovering who you are.
· Finding meaning and direction in new contexts
· Improving the balance in your life
Looking for new ways of seeing an old problem?
Coaching approaches that help you focus on the situation more positively include:
· Solution Oriented coaching to enable you to draw on your strengths and create a plan of action.
· Understanding more about energy; the vibes we give out and pick up; ways to change how you relate to a situation by focusing on the positives.
Wanting to understand why things are the way they are, why you do what you do or how you think? Feeling overwhelmed by dramas and dynamics?
· Psychodynamics coaching helps you understand your default ways of thinking about and responding to others. You will develop clarity on the choices you have and identify and practise new ways of communicating with yourself and with others.
· Systemic Constellations coaching helps you understand the deeper, often unacknowledged patterns that may be going on within a team, organisation or a wider system. This can be useful to explore your relationship as an individual to these components; and can also be useful as a process for teams to review internal and external relationships.
Want to improve your influencing with integrity?
Justine is currently studying to be a Master Practitioner in Strategic Influencing with Colin Gautrey. Coaching will help you explore and broaden your range of influencing approaches by:
· understanding your stakeholders in new ways and identifying key relationships
· developing insights to your influencing style and the preferences of others.
· operating with integrity in dealing with politics at work.
· creating plans to achieve your influencing goals.